Enclosed and Open Entrance Porches
A well designed porch can create that perfect entrance to your property. A porch built to be in-keeping with the style of your house can look fantastic, like it has always been there. Fox Windows and Doors understand the importance of getting it right, get it wrong and it can take away from the look of the property.
Porches are a great way to create some extra space, they will make your home feel warmer as the front door is now protected from the elements. A porch provides extra security as you now have two doors to go through.
If you are not interested in an enclosed porch, why not consider an open porch? Open porches are currently very popular.
A Porch from Fox Windows and Doors
- A great choice of traditional and contemporary porch styles
- Porch styles to match the character of your home
- Various roof options available
- Double or Triple Glazing in your porch windows or doors
- Laminated glass available for even more security
- Wide range of colours and shades for your porch windows and doors
We can design you a porch to be aesthetically in-keeping with any period...
Fox Windows and Doors can refurbish and improve an existing porch for you...
If you have an existing entrance porch that needs a refurbishment, whether it is just replacing the windows and doors for new, or improving the base and brickwork, Fox Windows and Doors can help.
If you have an open porch that you would like to be enclosed, we also offer porch enclosures. This is quite a straight forward job.
We always give you our best advice on which window and doors styles to use in the infill so that it looks in-keeping with the character of your property.
Do I need Planning Permission to build a Porch?
The planning rules for porches are applicable to any external door to the dwelling house.
Adding a porch to any external door of your house is considered to be permitted development, not requiring an application for planning permission, providing that:
- The ground floor area (measured externally) would not exceed three square metres.
- No part would be more than three metres above ground level (height needs to be measured in the same way as for a house extension).
- No part of the porch would be within two metres of any boundary of the dwelling house and the highway.
If you require a larger porch that will need planning, Fox Windows and Doors will work with you to get through the planning and the building regulations compliance.
Like to know more about our Porches?
Fox Windows and Doors
Fox Windows and Doors Limited
Registered in England
Registered Company Number: 09993954
VAT number: 244 859 179
Registered Business Office & Trading Address:
Rural Innovation Centre